Welcome to Creative togetherness, we're a team of bloggers who've combined our collection of literary works for your review. We believe that your valuable comments and suggestions will help us introspect and improve our writing skills. We also believe, It will add a third perspective to our blog.
Hope you like what we've put up here

Thank You
thus smiled love & blogger unlimited
Google

Gratitude

Oh God! you have given me a role to play in this circus called "LIFE". No matter what emotions i go through, nobody would know what goes on deep inside me, for the role that you have given me is that of "The Clown". Always see me smiling, even when i'm crying inside, with pain from a hundred daggers that have struck my heart. Oh mother! where are you? why did you leave me? I had promised not to forsake you again, and it was the first time i had ever promised!, but you made it my last to you... Oh God! why this cruelty? Aren't you the creator? Wasn't it your job to protect? or maybe you were jealous of me? You couldn't stand seeing her being there for me. If you wanted someone like her, couldn't you create one for yourself? or was she your masterpiece that you had given to me by mistake? did you just realised that? but this was unfair! unfair! unfair! I cry....Good Lord! I thought over it. Maybe you wanted me to stand on my own. Is this your way of making me realise my own strengths? I do not take back what i have said earlier. I do not owe you an appology. I am no heathen! no i am not! I love you Oh creator! I love you, it is this love that makes me talk to you openly without bounds in place. do i not have the right to ask you? Although you may not have given her back to me, you have shown mercy my lord!, by sending her back to me. No! not in her real form, but in a form where i would be serving her, taking care of her and giving her all the love thats due to her. You gave her back as a daughter. My sorrows have vanished and my joys doubled. For this dear Lord! I thank you with all my heart and my soul shall remain yours forever!

No comments:

Which flavor is yours ?

Gabby"s Fun & Games Blog Headline Animator

Tinsel town - English Movies Headline Animator

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Quickregister.net Free Search Egnines Submission Service